1. I prepare my nails: I push back the cuticles, I file and I polish.
2. I clean my nails with 70° alcohol, I remove all the dust.
3. I turn the base of the felt varnish , and I apply a first thin layer of varnish.
Tip: I leave the edges of the nail free, without putting any on my skin.
4. I dry my nails 60s. at 90s. under the UV/LED lamp.
5. I apply the 2nd thicker layer , I let it dry. I apply a 3rd layer if necessary.
See the nail polish application guide
⏰ Dry to the touch in 60s. at 90s. with UV/LED lamp
🏡 Institute result at home, made professional.
😎 Easy and quick to apply with the felt pen
💅 Long-lasting + 12 days
🤩 Shiny & covering
👛 Economical - 6 manicures or pedicures per marker
🌿 Vegan - 🐰 Not tested on animals
✅ Easy touch-ups